DEPARTMENT MANAGER II, SL-13
-2 positions for: Masbate Branch, Item No. 1000-000600-0023 (BBS pool)
Sorsogon Branch, Item No. 1000-000600-0034 (BBS pool)
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree
2. Work Experience: 5 years of supervisory experience
3. Training: 120 hours of managerial training/ Management Associates Program (MAP)
4. CS Eligibility: Career Service Professional, Appropriate eligibility for 2nd level positions, Relevant RA 1080
Additional Qualification and Competency Requirements:
- High degree of knowledge on bank products and services, and branch operations.
- Substantive knowledge in bank’s policies and procedures, credit policies, account servicing & management, client servicing and backroom operations.
- Must possess leadership, interpersonal skills, business management and strong customer relations/salesmanship skills.
- Competencies: good written and oral communication skills, supervisory skills, social skills, above average marketing & salesmanship skills, innovative, client oriented, unquestionable honesty & integrity.
- Functional Competencies:
- Credit & loan processing
- Corp. & Strategic Planning
- Cash Management
- Property/Supplies Management
- Internal Audit
- Property Appraisal
- Credit Investigation
- Risk Management
- Account/Remedial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Affairs
- Product/Prog Development
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee formulation of Branch business plans and budget, as well as the overall management of branch operations and attainment of KRAs;
- Market bank products and services;
- Map out and implement operational plan for development and achievement of deposit generation targets, as well as identification of prospective clients/projects for bank financing;
- Handle loan and credit counseling for prospective and existing clients;
- Develop and execute programs and measures to continually improve customer services to ensure attainment of desired level of customer satisfaction;
- Oversee loan documentation, loan implementation, account servicing and monitoring, management and disposal of acquired assets; and
- Promote positive organizational climate, motivate and reward staff to ensure/reinforce excellent performance and manage overall HR strategies/intervention at the Branch level.
NOTICE TO JOB APPLICANTS
Uploading of resume to the DBP website is currently unavailable.Interested and qualified applicants are instead advised to fill out the attached Application for Employment form and send it with their resumes directly to the DBP Human Resource Management at email@example.com
Download application form